Upcoming Continuing Legal Education
- Fri, Feb 05self-studyReading for Knowledge: Black History
- Thu, Jan 28WebinarWhen, Why, and How to Submit Property Tax Appeals
- Wed, Nov 04OnlineLimited Scope Representation on Domestic Law
- Wed, Sep 23webinar/ZoomLearn about franchising and hospitality laws and how Covid-19 has impacted distilleries, wineries, and breweries as regulated by Michigan Liquor Control Commission.
- Wed, Aug 26ZoomBoating laws and responsibilities in Michigan: Safety Tips and Regulations
- Thu, Aug 06Zoom Registration RequiredWrite Better Letters, Memos, and Emails
- Mon, Jun 29WebinarFREE EDUCATION: For the first time, Michigan consumers MUST CHOOSE the level of PIP coverage in their auto policies for auto renewals after July 1, 2020
- Thu, Apr 16Bavarian Inn LodgeWillkommen! This meeting is tentatively being adjourned to possibly May 16. More information will be posted when it is available. Members, see forum discussion posted on April 15.